fitness training services
At Physics of Fitness, we offer a number of fitness training services, including personal training, group training, our smoothie bar, and some additional fitness services. Keep reading to learn about all of our fitness training services.
Our personal training service consists of private, one-on-one training sessions customized to your individual fitness needs. In addition to individual training sessions, we also provide you with a personalized nutrition plan, as well as additional exercises and workouts you can do at home. Although we’ll be there to guide you throughout your fitness journey, what you put in is what you get out – you’re 100% accountable for your own success.
Before you begin personal training, we’ll conduct a free assessment in order to discuss your fitness goals and determine which types of training will work best for your needs. Potential types of training may include:
Schedule a Free Assessment
- Weight Loss / Fat Loss: Increase your metabolism and keep it up. The goal is to lose fat, not muscle.
- Strength and Conditioning: Build lean muscle mass and stamina, so you can endure tougher, higher intensity activities.
- Building Muscle: Use strength training and healthy fundamentals to improve your physique and your confidence.
- Athletic Work: Improve your balance and range of movement, as well as your inner strength and confidence.
- Corrective Exercise: Prevent future injuries and concerns, or work on your post-therapy physical progression.
- Personalized Nutrition: Improve your overall health and knowledge with one-on-one nutrition counseling and goal planning.
Group training is similar to personal training, except instead of attending one-on-one training sessions, you’ll train with a small group (typically 2 to 6) of people. Although this option is less individualized than personal training, it’s also less expensive (per individual), allows you to work out with friends and family members, and your group members can help keep you accountable. Before your group begins training, we’ll conduct a free assessment to discuss your group’s fitness goals and determine which types of training will work best for your group’s needs. As with personal training, potential types of group training may include weight loss / fat loss, strength and conditioning, building muscle, athletic work, corrective exercise, and/or nutrition counseling.schedule a free assessment
As an added bonus and boost to your nutritional goals, our gym also features a smoothie bar. Available smoothie flavors include mango, blueberry, peanut butter, chocolate peanut butter, mixed berry, blueberry mango, and chocolate raspberry. We’re also open to special requests - assuming we have the necessary ingredients to pull them off. Looking to save some coin? Pick up one of our punch cards on your next visit to the smoothie bar. Each time you purchase a smoothie, we’ll punch a hole in your card. After you purchase nine smoothies, the tenth one’s on us!
Additional Fitness Services
In addition to personal training, group training, and our smoothie bar, we also offer the following fitness services:
Schedule a free assessment
- Myofascial Release and Deep Tissue Massage: This service helps to remove deep muscle aches and knots, improves circulation, and can promote healing and recovery after intense workouts.
- Nutrition Coaching: This service focuses exclusively on nutrition. We’ll review what you should and shouldn’t eat in order to reach your fitness goals, and also help with meal prep and planning.
- Digital Workout Programs: If you’re not interested in personal or group training, but you still want to get in a good workout, consider this service. We’ll work with you to create a workout plan for your specific fitness goals. This can be done in person for gym members, or
managed remotely via phone or email.